Invitation to participate in the AGM of Co-owners
Vale dos Pinheiros Condominium
As foreseen under paragraph 5 of article 10 of the Condominium Regulations of Vale dos Pinheiros, the co-owners are invited to the Annual General Meeting, to be held on the 20th November 2009, at 4.00 pm in Vale dos Pinheiros Restaurant, in Quinta do Lago.
In the absence of a quorum, the Assembly is held on second call at 4.15 pm and will validly deliberate by majority of the votes of the co-owners present or represented.
The Agenda will be the following:
The election/ appointment of the Board members of this Assembly;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of minutes of previous meeting;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of Health Club area decoration;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of pool furniture;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of Pool Regulation;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of TV Channels/reception and options for upgrade;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of Gardens maintenance and developments;
Presentation of 2009 Budget versus Spending money;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of measures to be taken in respect of Reserve Fund and Five Year Plan;
Presentation, discussion and deliberation of Budget 2010;
11. General Assembly and General Committee constituency from Nov 2009;
12. Presentation, discussion and deliberation of changes to Condominium Regulations:
· Debtor`s prohibition of using the facilities at Article 6.2
· Use of units and communal areas at Article 7.1 & 7.2
· Change to an Annual General Assembly Meeting at Article 10.5
· General Committee revised responsibilities at Article 23.2
· Erase Article 28 and consequent re-numeration of Article 29
13. Presentation, discussion and deliberation of Administrator for next two years;
14. To decide on any other matters of interest to the Condominium.
Please find attached:
Pool Regulation proposal
Proposal of changes to Condominium Regulations
Proposal of Budget 2010
Feedback to Co-owners on Survey Results
If any of the co-owners cannot be present at the General Assembly, another person may be nominated to represent him/her at the General Assembly, For this purpose a proxy must be sent to the Administrator or President of the General Assembly, indicating the name of the delegated person and his/her respective powers (see attached proxy which can be used and must be accompanied by an identification document of the co-owner).
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Quinta do Lago, 20/10/2009